Devart ODBC Driver for Oracle provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access Oracle databases from Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with Oracle fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to Oracle by means of native Oracle client software and in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivaled advantage - connection to Oracle databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding Oracle Client. That improves performance of your applications, quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for Oracle doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- DB Compatibility. ODBC driver for Oracle supports Oracle servers: 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, including Oracle Express Edition 11g and 10g. ODBC driver for Oracle supports both x86 and x64 versions of the following Oracle Clients: 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0. Note that support for x64 versions of Oracle Clients is available for 64-bit Windows.
- High Performance. All our products are designed to help you write high-performance, lightweight data access layers, therefore they use advanced data access algorithms and techniques of optimization.
- Support for Oracle Cloud in the Direct Mode.
- Showing meta data for the current scheme option.
- Improved compatibility with MS Visual Studio, MS Fox Pro, MapInfo, Libre Office, Qlik, Delphi & C++Builder, MS Access.
Oracle ODBC driver (32/64 bit) is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-26. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Oracle ODBC driver (32/64 bit) (version 2.3) has a file size of 11.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 21 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.